As I had mentioned a while ago here, PEPS (our most favorite group!) is kicking off a Date Night Challenge & it is officially here. Consider October the month of date nights! And, yours truly (& Aaron) are featured front-&-center on the website! (Check it out here!)
Whether you live in Seattle, or elsewhere, if you have kids or are empty-nesters, treat yourself to a date night this month. This campaign is set-up like the old Ice Bucket Challenge, but instead of dumping an ice bucket on your head, you get to go on a date! Then you make a donation to PEPS (pretty please!) & then challenge a few of your friends or family to join in on the fun & get out on the town.
Aaron & I have a date night to a Halloween party towards the end of the month, but are also hoping to get in one more date night too! Last time we were out on a date it was dinner & a movie which is my favorite! Maybe we should do that again. Any good movies to see?
How It Works
- DATE. Get a (Wonder)sitter, go out, & have fun! All types of dates count so be creative: dinner out or in, a walk, girls’ or guys’ night out – you name it!
- DONATE. If you took the challenge, please consider a donation to PEPS – any gift, big or small is appreciated and helps us create more supportive villages for new parents.
- CAPTURE. Take a photo or video of your date night to share with PEPS on Facebook and you will be entered in our prize drawing! Use the hashtag #PEPSDateNightChallenge and tag @ProgramForEarlyParentSupport (please note: your post must be public for PEPS to see/receive it).
- CHALLENGE. Share the fun & challenge at least three of your friends to a date night of their own by tagging them in your date night post.
- WIN. If you participate in the PEPS Date Night Challenge, and tag @ProgramForEarlyParentSupport in your facebook post, you will be automatically entered for a chance to win a fabulous prize. Please note: To be entered to win, your post has to be made public.
Date Night Challenge Prizes
(Check back for more prize offerings)
- Dinner for two and bowling or billiards at
- Dinner for two and a show at Jazz Alley
- Segway in Seattle tour for two (Value: $158)
- Theatre Extravaganza prize – Double your fun with tickets to a play of your choice at the and ACT Theatre (Value: $260)
Free babysitting will be offered by Wondersitter to all Date Night Challenge winners!
Consider this my challenge to you for Date Night! Thanks for joining in on the fun!